Monday, October 17, 2011

A little bla bla bla...

Hello. It's been a while since my last post. Although I've been up to a few things here & there I've really actually been up to nothing. At least nothing worth blogging about. I did go back to yoga which was interesting. It's amazing how much your uterus gets in the way with a baby in it. That and boobs. Shoulder stand now is nothing but a couple of boobs in my face followed by a large belly. And I've resorted to doing headstands up against the wall to accommodate for the shift in my centre of gravity. It still all feels great though and I wish I had more energy & motivation to go more. Lazy ass.

I've got various projects going on that I intend to blog about... I just want to wait until they're done. Namely:

1. Halloween costumes
2. Tearing down the back deck to create a new hot tub oasis
3. Making lights/lamps out of mason jars & brainstorming ideas for a new hanging light in the dining room
4. Kitchen renos

Stay tuned.

1 comment: