Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Double Occupancy

Sometimes sitting around the house doing nothing can be REALLY boring... who would've thought? On Sunday I was particularly bored and decided I needed a project. I thrive on projects... especially those that involve re-arranging/re-designing my house. Thus, the December planned move of Sam into Juliet's room became the October move of Sam into Juliet's room.... or should I say closet. Sam's tiny room will become the baby's room... and so the 2 older monsters now share a room. I removed all signs of what was Juliet's closet (except for the white closet walls) and used the space for Sam's private corner. It was a success & the kids are thrilled. The painting, however, is still scheduled for December when my mom comes back from Colombia. You'll get after pictures then. Hey... I wanted a fun project not a laborious one.




2 comments:

  1. very cool. Usually merging doesn't happen so easily, so that's wonderful. Patiently looking forward to after pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way their beds fit. Good work!

    ReplyDelete