Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School!

So today was the big day. Although Sam went off to grade 1 on Monday, Juliet started maternelle (kindergarten) today. We were up bright & early & Juliet dressed herself in her uniform. We ate breakfast and packed her sac-a-dos with all the necessities... lunch, glucometrer, a change of clothes and sparkly black shoes.



Yay team!!

As for me on my first day as the parent of 2 school-agers... I read my book, fell asleep, had a late breakfast, gathered up enough energy to go to the store, came home & ate a tub of Haagen Dazs.

Mmmmmmm... Haagen Dazs.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE love love that haircut!!! I decided to put chase in pre-k... she starts tomorrow. Uniform and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I too love Juliet's haircut. They are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her with bangs!! Looks so innocent! Man, I was so excited to see this!!!

    ReplyDelete