Saturday, March 24, 2012

TEA!!!

We recently ordered some tea from "The Republic of Tea" and it arrived in the mail a few days ago. I stumbled upon this website because they have a special line of red roiboos teas and I was looking for a specific tea that I heard helps insomniacs sleep. My husband is an insomniac. Given that I am a HUGE tea lover I happily browsed their LARGE selection of tea and picked out a few treasures of my own. DELISH. I ordered a taster tin of jasmine pearls and I can assure you I will soon be ordering a pound of it. Jasmine pearls never disappoint. I was really excited about the lychee blossom flowering tea but was disappointed in it's flowering. It tastes a lot like a lychee which is great but I love the look of flowering teas and this one isn't all that great. It looks way nicer in the tin. As for my husbands sleep tea... so far so good. I thought about giving it to Sofie to help calm her & maybe she would sleep a little better but there are some serious herbs in it like valerian root & passionflower so instead I will drink it myself and give her the diluted version in my breast milk. I'm drinking my first mug right now. I've been giving her chamomile tea every night and she still doesn't seem to like it. She's definitely drinking some because her poo smells very sweet but it's barely half an ounce. The other night during tea time she did this...


The nerve!

3 comments:

  1. hysterical...lol...lmao...!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! Every time I stop by here, I learn something and I laugh. Thanks for that ;)

    If you love tea and tea paraphernalia I came across a site you might like:
    http://teaandgee.tumblr.com/

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg Holly that tea site it sooooo cool!!! Thanks for sharing!!

      Delete