Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I keep trying to find a reason for why Sofie screams so much. Keep looking for answers. I don't want to believe that this is just her personality. It can't be. Who wants to be THAT miserable, all the time? Who NEVER wants to sleep? Wakes up every TWO HOURS!!? Today she had an absolute meltdown in the car. You would think she'd been left somewhere to suffer & die. I find myself wondering if it has anything to do with the trauma of her birth. Does she get overwhelming feelings of abandonment when she can't see me because they took her away from me so fast & for so long? My mother saw an osteopath who said that when our bodies experience a trauma they have to "finish" that experience... and that perhaps Sofie is still suffering. I'd been thinking of taking her to see an osteo so I brought her to her first appointment last week and we're going again this week. She definitely has tension in her stomach & intestines. Geez the sounds her stomach makes & air that comes out her behind is sign enough of that. I hope it helps. I'm so tired of the crying. It's so draining. I've also eliminated dairy, soy & wheat from my diet to see if that helps. So far no good. We'll be seeing an allergist too. I'm determined to find a reason.... but doubtful that I will.

So happy mother's day to my mother readers. Hope you all had a wonderful day. Sam bought me a grape tree/vine. He was so excited. I think he just wants to see something grow. A few weeks ago he planted a cantaloup seed in the back yard... watered it a gazillion times & checked it several times a day to see if it was growing. Yesterday it was an apple seed. No such luck. So we'll plant the grape vine & watch it grow. That is if I don't kill it...

Juliet got me giant lavender incense sticks for outside & beautiful flowers...


But the best part....



I was laughing so hard. Best. Card. Ever. Hands down.





No comments:

Post a Comment