Thursday, March 29, 2012

The 'Bad Guy' in Brockville...

Juliet came home today with a drawing she did...


This is the bad guy in Brockville. He has long hair, a yellow moustache and a dress. Slap a swastika on his forehead and you'd swear it's Charles Manson. In pink is Juliet & me. The bad guy is trying to get into our house but he can't because it is locked. Thank god! Why, I ask, is my almost 5 yr old daughter drawing these pictures?? Should I be concerned? She is not concerned when she is telling me about it. In fact, she seems to think it is funny. I'm not sure if this is the same bad guy who lives in a brown house near the tree with the shade, who has a trap to catch little kids. Not big kids... little ones. What is that? !! Do your kids talk about bad guys? Because it's every other topic or subject of play with Juliet. What happened to ponies & princesses??

3 comments:

  1. At our house bad guys are exclusively for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30/3/12 05:21

    Rachel is terrified of the man going around from school to school in a van that we keep hearing about. We had to talk to her about it because we want her to be more aware. She comes home from school every day saying "no body tried to get me today". Oh god! That is quite the picture Juliet.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. again Chels you make me laugh... and Montreal is full of "bad guys" but Lyric and Muse are more afraid of aliens.

    ReplyDelete