Friday, May 25, 2012

SUMMER IS SERVED

It's 11:20pm. Why am I awake? Because I like to torture myself. That and the fact that I haven't posted in AGES and my mom is getting a little fed up. Oh and tomorrow is Juliet's birthday party so I will have a whole new slew of pictures to let sit on my computer, unedited... waiting for the next night I decide to finally stay up & get on with it instead of sleeping before Sofie wakes up for the 4th... & 5th, & 6th & 7th & 8th times tonight. Phew.

I'm happy to say, that summer finally arrived last weekend. And what better way to celebrate then with a little slip n' sliding. After all... the kids have been asking for it since temperatures hit above freezing.


That's all for now. If I want any hope of even trying to make it to 9am soccer tomorrow I should really TRY and get some rest. Although it's so way past my bedtime now that I may not even sleep at all.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE slip&slide!!

    Wishing you a happy summer :)

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete