Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Stumble...

So I guess it's about time to share a few more things that my StumbleUpon app has brought to my attention. I bring my iPhone into Sofie's room nightly so that I can either play games or stumble as I nurse... (whatever did I do before??) Given that I am still up a good 5-7 times throughout the night with her I had a good 10 emails in my inbox with links to the various websites I was stumbling.  Here are a few I found most interesting.

* We all know how much we LOVE instagram pics...this is such a great way to develop them!

* Check out these projects from photographer Mark Laita. It's the "CREATED EQUAL" that especially drew my attention.

* I recently said to my husband that we should really look into getting our scuba licenses because we live along the shores of some of Canada's most popular scuba sites. Once we do that (if ever) it would be SOOOO COOL (& creepy!!) to check out these wrecks.


* This picture is so beautiful that it almost makes me want to forget my wedding ever happened so we can get married here. This is the Wisteria Tunnel in the Kawachi Fuji Garden in Japan. You can google it for even more incredible photos.





 

* This website is so cool I don't really know what to say about it. All I know is that I hope one day I can creatively submit something of my own. It's definitely worth bookmarking because new photos are constantly added. It's just brilliant.

* HERE is a link to some of the National Geographic 2011 photo contest entries. There are some amazing pictures here. Photo #8 is my worst nightmare. It makes me shiver to just look at it... I couldn't imagine living anywhere NEAR there... (Insert shiver sound here).

That's all for now.  But with the amount of time I spend up at night nursing I should undoubtedly have a few more things to share in the very near future... Bonne Nuit!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff you are stumbling upon!

    I love the photo works of Mark Laita. Created Equal is pretty amazing. I also liked Gods of War and Sea is really beautiful.

    The Nat Geo photo contest is such a wonderful thing!

    Thank for sharing Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many talented people...inspiring, and so are you!!! xomom

    ReplyDelete