Monday, March 12, 2012

un-motivated.

Sorry I haven't been blogging... I try to use the moments that Sofie isn't on my boob to sleep. It's been a rough month. A lot more crying and a lot less sleeping coming out of the new babe. I'm beginning to think that the idea of a "good baby" is a myth. Not that babies are bad... but the whole eat & sleep thing is highly exaggerated. It's more like eat & sleep but only if there is a boob in my mouth. And if there isn't then sleep for a few minutes before waking up & crying because my boob is gone. Throw a little painful gas & explosive poo into the mix and you've got it about right. Oh yes and lets not forget the hysterical crying for reasons that will be forever unknown to any parent. Third time around and it's not any easier. It's a good thing she's cute...



1 comment: