Sunday, August 21, 2011

L-A-Z-Y Sunday

Today was quite a day. I started it off by staying in bed until 11am-ish. It was POURING rain so it's not like I was missing anything or wasting my morning. Then, when I finally got up, I was oddly inspired to do some cleaning. I enlisted the entire family & we all pitched in. We ate lunch... and then Sam & Papa played Wii while I grabbed my laptop & headed into the basement with Juliet. The CLEAN basement. I spent all afternoon & evening putting together our vacation photos that I promised. Instead of posting them here I just went back into my last post and placed them in where they fit. So you'll have to go back & check them out. And I mean that. You HAVE to go look because I spent HOURS on them today. GO. NOW.

So all in all it was a fabulous day of relaxation & not feeling the least bit guilty for not getting dressed & not leaving the house. It rained & thundered all day & I even accomplished some chores so as to not feel completely useless. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment