Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday

We got a new couch today. Totally not in the market for a new couch but we couldn't resist a deal. Not that we don't desperately need a new couch to replace the one we've had for the past 7 years that's been physically abused and peed on more than once. We walked into this furniture store on the weekend looking for a good deal on dressers for when the kids amalgamate into one room. No such deals. BUT.... there was a 100% leather, Canadian made couch on sale for $799 down from $2399. It's not my first choice in a leather couch style but it's not offensive to look at and it's cheaper than the cheapies at Ikea. So.... we bought the couch. It'll take some getting used to but I think overall it looks pretty good in our living room.

On another note... after asking if she could color earlier this evening, Juliet comes to me with this:


"Mommy I wrote my name all by myself" Umm... hello? When did you grow up? She's 4 years old and hasn't even started school yet... am I crazy for being amazed? Granted she spelled it wrong (2 "L's" instead of only 1) but come on? Really? All by herself? Way to freakin' go.

1 comment:

  1. Go Juliet! That's amazing. And, um, picture of the couch please.

    ReplyDelete