Monday, December 24, 2012

Tinsel

So I think the last time I wrote Tinsel was trying to go out the front door in an RV. Well because she couldn't take a trip outside of the house she decided to take a fishing trip INSIDE the house...

The night after that I went to bed early so I had to shout down to my husband to remember the elf because I forgot. So he tossed her on top of the cupboard. Thanks.


On the morning of the 14th she hopped on a candle stick where she had a great view of all the goings-on & daily activities. She ended up staying there until the 18th because that's when I got really sick and my husband didn't clue in. She must have been worried about me and didn't want to leave. The important thing is the kids didn't question it.


Even though the kids didn't question it, when I was up & better I wanted to send them a reminder...
What a mess that was.

December 20th she appeared in a bowl of walnuts & the 21st in the Christmas moose... yep, still have that hideous thing.


You may call it a reindeer... I call it a moose. The 21st is when we had our first major snow storm so the next morning Tinsel was just as excited as we were.


The dog was also very interested in who was playing in the snow.

Yesterday she was in Juliet's stocking... or Christmas sock as they sometimes call it. This morning she hid among the presents I wrapped last night. Sam woke up at 6am asking if he could go look for the Elf. Day 23 and still going strong!


She won't be back tomorrow but I don't think the kids mind. After all, Santa comes tonight. At 9 o'clock this morning he claimed it was almost night time. I think tonight's the only night they're REALLY excited about going to bed. I am too.

No comments:

Post a Comment