Saturday, April 7, 2012

StumbleUpon

I downloaded this new app called "StumbleUpon" that directs me to all sorts of websites that it thinks I would find interesting based on interests I input. It is awesome & addictive!! Sometimes after I put Sofie to sleep at night & should be sleeping myself  I will instead spend an hour "stumbling". It's ridiculous. It basically does all the web browsing for you and sends (mostly) really cool stuff to your inbox weekly. In the mean time you can go on and "stumble' any time you want to discover new sites. I'm going to try & make it a habit of sharing some of the cool things I find... or rather that find me.

Check out this cool light suit dance. You should really watch it ALL. I didn't find it on StumbleUpon but you should really see it anyway. So cool.

BORA BORA
Here are some AMAZING places to visit. At the bottom of the page you can click the links to see even more amazing places. I have ALWAYS dreamed of going to Bora Bora. If ever you ask me if there is one place I could go on vacation, Bora Bora has always been my answer. You can see why. Now I MUST also go to Croatia. Every photo I've seen is breathtaking. Check out Plitvice Lakes National Park ... BREATHTAKING.



Seychelles

  Another place... Seychelles, France. BEAUTY.








glass "sand" beach... awesommmmmme!


I almost collapsed when I stumbled upon this Glass beach site. SERIOUSLY? It's like heaven for me!

Here is an INCREDIBLE tattoo

This photographer has a series on Sky photography that is so beautiful. Love it. It's amazing how one thing can be soo soooooo different.




How cool is all of that??!! I'm not done yet...

Here is an AMAZING photo of flamingos. I freakin' love flamingos. It's on a site called One Big Photo. So amazing. So addictive. I just browse one photo after another. I've also tried to add some of my own photos to the site... hopefully they are good enough!!


And finally, for today, check out this "STUNNING" black & white photography by Hengki Koentjoro. I've always thought black & white photography was amazing. Some of these photos take it to a whole new level. Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm sure you are not surprised that I LOVE the light suit dance - visually striking, very creative!

    That glass beach is quite spectacular. A bad situation with a surprisingly good outcome. I like that.

    I also really like the idea of one big photo - but I'm a bit weary of the photo credits. Are those name under the photo the name of the uploader or the original photographer ... either way, great eye candy for sure!!!

    Thanks for sharing all this cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Video Dance is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete