Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Winning!

So I got this award from a friend... Holly at HvH Interiors. Yay me! So what does it mean???

"Liebster" means "favourite" or "beloved". So the award is given from one "small" blogger to another to support and appreciate the smaller blogs that they love. And the way it works is that once you receive the award you must thank the blogger who gave it to you and provide a link to their site on your blog. Then you choose your favourite or "liebster' blogs (who must have less than 200 followers) and post links on your blog to their sites. Then you contact them to tell them so. They, in turn, will follow the same procedure. You are supposed to choose 5 blogs to award, but I'm not such a big blog reader so I really only have 4 that I'd like to choose... other than Holly's blog of course. So....

1. Neuroses Galore
2. The Twisted Chef
3. Roxanne Ross
4. Jenne Like Me...

Yay bloggers... keep up the good work! And Jenne... That means POSTING.

xoc

1 comment: