Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Here we go!!

As my Halloween decorations still light up my front porch and my pumpkins decay on the steps people are frantically putting up Christmas decor as if Santa arrives next week. We saw the first sign of Christmas lights the day after Halloween and since then a good 7-8 more houses in our neighbourhood alone have plastered their houses with Christmas cheer. It's still November right?

So it's happened. That curveball I mentioned a few weeks ago? It's been thrown. And what better way to take the hit than with a sick baby. Oh yeah. Up all night with a runny nose, that with a sneeze becomes projectile, and a very painful cough. I decided it would be best to hold off Sofie's daycare debut to a day where she felt a little better.... today. She's napping right now, but we are off on a new journey in T-55 minutes. I think she'll do fine. My husband, on the other hand, is not so thrilled about being back at work. He sadly went off to work yesterday morning for the first time since February. CRAZY!! It's going to take some getting used to for all of us. Some getting used to and a whole whack of time managing & organizing. But we're the Charlebois'... we'll keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment